It’s well known that the vibes you get from your morning, will define your day. So even it is from morning quotes for motivation, or just your good habits and mindset build over the years, you have to strive for a positive morning routine. So you can handle the rest of the day with a smile on your face, and conquer all the hardships.
We have prepared 33 (we strongly believe in numbers) morning quotes that will motivate you and keep you going trough the day. Save some of them, or write them down, and try empowering your mornings with those powerful, motivational words.
1. Rise and shine, it’s grinding time.
2. If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.Elon Musk
3. I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.Paul Henderson
4. One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.Robert Brault
5. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.Maria Robinson
6. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.Henry Ford
7. Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “Awe sh*t, they’re up.Dwayne Johnson
8. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.James Cameron
9. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.Henry David Thoreau
11. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.Marcus Aurelius
12. Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.Ursula K. Le Guin
13. Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.Malak El Halabi
Hope those morning quotes for motivation are uplifting for you, and you will find the truth in some of them. Find the ones which resonate with your soul and lifestyle, write them down, and read them every morning. This is a little ritual, that will stimulate your brain for success.
If you have hard time waking up in the morning, here’s a guide how to stop snoozing.
Keep on reading the morning quotes for motivation:
14. I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.Larry King
15. Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.Henry David Thoreau
16. I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings, because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water.Francis Ford Coppola
17. Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.Anonymous
18. You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.Kirsten Dunst
19. Mornings are so precious because it’s when I’m most productive. For me, thirty minutes at 5:30am is equivalent to at least an hour at 3:00pm.Whitney Johnson
20. The most important thing I do each morning is steady myself by not allowing a sense of urgency to penetrate.Matthew Weatherley-White
21. The silence in the morning holds lots of expectations and is more hopeful than the silence at night.Victoria Durnak
22. Eating right and taking the time to slow down and plan in the morning is crucial to a productive day.David Moore
23. There’s always a sunrise and always a sunset and it’s up to you to choose to be there for it,’ said my mother. ‘Put yourself in the way of beauty.Cheryl Strayed
24. It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning.Gordon B. Kinkley
25. So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric, as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea.Virginia Woolf
26. Before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like ‘You have really pretty eyes.’ That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence.Jennifer Love Hewitt
27. When one begins to turn in bed, it is time to get up.Arthur Wellesley
28. Clear, written goals have a wonderful effect on your thinking. They motivate you and galvanize you into action. They stimulate your creativity, release your energy, and help you to overcome procrastination as much as any other factor.Brian Tracy
29. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.Robert Louis Stevenson
30. Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.Abraham Joshua Heschel
31. If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.E.B. White
32. There is enormous power in nailing your morning routine, but there’s even more power in adapting to it when it doesn’t happen as we’d like.Terri Schneider
33. I find that checking my phone in the morning, tramples over my positive vibes, because we all know that checking messages is like rattling a wasp nest.Stephanie Lee
Let’s hope that those morning quotes for motivation will spark up your early morning fire, and will change the way you were living until now. If you do get motivated, but find it hard to actually deal with your daily tasks, you can always check our productivity category for tips and tricks.